License, Bonded & Insured
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- We are Fully Insured for Your Protection
- We are Properly Licensed in Order to Perform Water Damage Restoration Work
- Customer Satisfaction Is Our Top Priority
- Quality Workmanship
Arizona Water Damage Restoration Pros
Mold becomes a problem inside a home or business when there’s excessive humidity or moisture for an extended period of time. The problem can originate from sudden water releases, like a burst pipe or large spill that goes untreated, or from a chronic condition, such as a leaking roof or plumbing. Even high humidity or warm, moist air condensing on cool surfaces can trigger mold problems. It’s always best to have the mold evaluated and removed by a certified professional.
Mold can grow almost anywhere in a home or business if conditions permit. If there is visible growth on painted wall surfaces, property owners should be concerned about what may be growing on the wall’s opposite side. The environment inside the walls of a house often differs drastically from the outside and could create a perfect haven for mold. If the wall remains wet for a prolonged period, it’s almost guaranteed that the mold growth on the back side will be worse than on the front. At that point, containing the work space and removing moldy materials, followed by cleaning of salvageable framing, are the best options.
Mold can be seen and smelled. Be alert to the colors as mold can be any color including white, orange, pink, green, purple, brown, or black. Mold usually has a musty or earthy odor.
Why Mold Removal is Critical for Your Health and Well Being
Mold is airborne and the most common cause of respiratory problems. Symptoms include headache, allergic reaction, runny nose, and skin rash. In extreme cases, mold can lead to fungal growth in the lungs, asthma, internal bleeding and, very rarely, death. Those most “at risk” to mold exposure include: children, elderly, immune-suppressed individuals, recent surgery patients, and people with chronic inflammatory lung diseases such as asthma, hypersensitivity pneumonitism and severe allergies.
Among the most common molds found during testing in Arizona properties exhibiting signs of Mold include:
Elevated levels of these types of mold can cause the health effects mentioned above. Contact Saviour’s Restoration LLC (480) 452-7914 to expeditiously return your property back to a healthy indoor environment.
5 Principles of Mold Remediation
- Make sure safety and health precautions are taken by cleanup professionals and occupants. Mold-contaminated buildings can be associated with a number of health problems. Anyone involved in the mold remediation process must be protected from exposure through a combination of practices and controls.
- A post-cleanup assessment by an independent environmental expert. An effective mold remediation cannot be developed without first determining the extent of the contamination to be removed. To ensure that remediation work is being properly performed, it is highly recommended that appropriate documentation of the remediation process be kept by project management
- Control of mold before it spreads further. Eliminating mold at the source of contamination is essential. Once mold spores spread through the air, it will be much more difficult to capture.
- Oversee the proper physical removal of the mold. The mold must be physically removed from the structure. Attempts to isolate mold or remove signs of mold on the surface are not adequate.
- Ensure that moisture is controlled to limit future contamination or recontamination. Mold growth is virtually inevitable if moisture is not controlled. Moisture problems must be identified, located and corrected or controlled as soon as possible.
Application of these principles may involve multiple disciplines and professionals from a wide range of restoration and indoor environmental fields.
Saviour’s Restoration has the Certification, Training, and Experience to:
- Identify moisture sources
- Evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected)
- Contain damage to the smallest area possible
- Physically remove contamination
- Dry materials to ensure that mold will not return
- Perform or recommend procedures for returning property to a pre-loss condition
Pure Ethical and Honest Service!
I would definitely use Keith again. He is conscientious about his work & tries to keep costs down for the client. He is a hard working, honest & dependable man.
Fully Insured and Licensed & Bonded
I had a mold remediation and restoration project in my laundry room. Keith M. of Saviour’s was very knowledgeable about local codes and industry best practice for mold removal. He was very trustworthy, prompt on appointments, went out of his way to work around our busy schedules, fair and competitive prices, stood by his original estimate when the extent of the mold damage was a little more than he had estimated prior to removing drywall. The drywall repair and finish was top notch. I hope I don’t have mold problem again but if I do Saviour’s will be my first phone call!!
We Offer No Obligation Consultations
These guys were the best! I had to reschedule the job and it was no problem. They showed up on time and did the job in the time that they said they would, clean, professional best workman I have ever had in my home would have anyone use them at my behest.
(San Tan Valley, AZ)