We Offer 24 Hour Emergency Service
- We are Fully Insured for Your Protection
- We Are Properly Licensed to Perform Water Damage Restoration and Mold Removal Services
- Customer Satisfaction Is Our Top Priority
- Quality Workmanship
Arizona Water Damage Restoration Pros
Mold becomes a problem inside a home or business when there’s excessive humidity or moisture for an extended period of time. The problem can originate from sudden water releases, like a burst pipe or large spill that goes untreated, or from a chronic condition, such as a leaking roof or plumbing. Even high humidity or warm, moist air condensing on cool surfaces can trigger mold problems. It’s always best to have the mold evaluated and removed by a certified professional.
Mold can grow almost anywhere in a home or business if conditions permit. If there is visible growth on painted wall surfaces, property owners should be concerned about what may be growing on the wall’s opposite side. The environment inside the walls of a house often differs drastically from the outside and could create a perfect haven for mold. If the wall remains wet for a prolonged period, it’s almost guaranteed that the mold growth on the back side will be worse than on the front. At that point, containing the work space and removing moldy materials, followed by cleaning of salvageable framing, are the best options.
Mold can be seen and smelled. Be alert to the colors as mold can be any color including white, orange, pink, green, purple, brown, or black. Mold usually has a musty or earthy odor.
Why Mold Removal is Critical for Your Health and Well Being
Mold is airborne and the most common cause of respiratory problems. Symptoms include headache, allergic reaction, runny nose, and skin rash. In extreme cases, mold can lead to fungal growth in the lungs, asthma, internal bleeding and, very rarely, death. Those most “at risk” to mold exposure include: children, elderly, immune-suppressed individuals, recent surgery patients, and people with chronic inflammatory lung diseases such as asthma, hypersensitivity pneumonitism and severe allergies.
Among the most common molds found during testing in Arizona properties exhibiting signs of Mold include:
Elevated levels of these types of mold can cause the health effects mentioned above. Contact Saviour’s Restoration LLC (480) 452-7914 to expeditiously return your property back to a healthy indoor environment.
5 Principles of Mold Removal
- Make sure safety and health precautions are taken by cleanup professionals and occupants. Mold-contaminated buildings can be associated with a number of health problems. Anyone involved in the mold removal process must be protected from exposure through a combination of practices and controls.
- A post-cleanup assessment by an independent environmental expert. An effective mold removal cannot be developed without first determining the extent of the contamination to be removed. To ensure that remediation work is being properly performed, it is highly recommended that appropriate documentation of the removal process be kept by project management
- Control of mold before it spreads further. Eliminating mold at the source of contamination is essential. Once mold spores spread through the air, it will be much more difficult to capture.
- Oversee the proper physical removal of the mold. The mold must be physically removed from the structure. Attempts to isolate mold or remove signs of mold on the surface are not adequate.
- Ensure that moisture is controlled to limit future contamination or recontamination. Mold growth is virtually inevitable if moisture is not controlled. Moisture problems must be identified, located and corrected or controlled as soon as possible.
Application of these principles may involve multiple disciplines and professionals from a wide range of restoration and indoor environmental fields.
Saviour’s Restoration has the Certification, Training, and Experience to:
- Identify moisture sources
- Evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected)
- Contain damage to the smallest area possible
- Physically remove contamination
- Dry materials to ensure that mold will not return
- Perform or recommend procedures for returning property to a pre-loss condition
ODOR REMOVAL / ABATEMENT
Experiencing a foul odor?
Saviour’s Restoration is your answer to finally clear your property of offensive odors. We are so confident in our process, we provide a money back guarantee on equipment charges if you are not 100% Fully Satisfied. We have been eliminating putrid smells throughout the Phoenix metro areas for years and we can apply our system for your specific circumstance.
1. Smoke smells, lingering or pervasive?
2. Pet odors?
3. Cooking odors?
4. Chemical odors?
5. Stale, closed up home odor?
Saviour’s Restoration uses a 3 part system to fully eliminate these unhealthy indoor air quality contaminants. At the center of our corrective action is the use of OZONE generating equipment. We are not talking about “off the shelf—over the internet” purchased machines. No, we are talking professional commercial grade equipment which odors have no chance of competing with.
How does Ozone work?
Ozone has been called “nature’s sanitizer.” It removes odors by destroying the molecules, bacteria, and spores which cause unpleasant smell. Ozone O3 is a highly reactive molecule and is very quick to chemically react with particles that it cones into contact with in the air and on surfaces. The extra oxygen atom in the ozone attaches itself to other molecules, chemically changing their structure to create non-offensive molecules – eliminating the smell. It is therefore
an effective process to remove odors from houses, cars, clothing, etc.
Is Ozone Dangerous?
Leave the application of ozone to the professionals. When treating a property it is mandatory there will be no people, pets, or plants in the property for the duration. After a suitable treatment period, the property is “aired out” to decrease the ozone to a level which people can return to their property without any adverse health affects.
I have tried everything else. Why is Ozone different?
Ozone is a gas and effectively cleans any place that air can go. This includes the indoor air en-vironment, walls, ceilings, ductwork, carpet fibers, clothing, gaps between floorboards, cracks in walls, and more. Ozone is able to penetrate into these area and destroy odors that it finds there.
Don’t rely on masking agents to cover up odors. Use Ozone and get to the heart of the problem to correct it once and for all.
*An added benefit of ozone is it will make any type of pest “run for the hills” and evacuate your property. They want nothing to do with Ozone and will leave quickly or they will surely die.